The Earmor ™ Hearing Protection Earmuff protects against dangerous noise at the same time allowing you to hear ambient sounds. Sounds are detected by two directional microphones and reproduced by the speakers inside the muffs.
The M32 provides audible protection in noisy areas with impulsive noise, such as firearms use zones. The microphones mounted in the earmuffs improve the situational awareness of the user, while allowing him to hear sounds from close surroundings and to protect his hearing. Harmful sounds are limited to a safe level of 82 dB, and the lower are amplified.
Key benefits of active hearing protectors:
1. Allow you to normally hear and even enhance standard sounds: speech, commands, instructions, sounds from the environment
2. Protect your hearing during shooting
3. Strengthen standard sounds - with volume control they let you hear better than without earmuffs.
Modernized Mod 3 version includes:
- New threads for easy unscrewing
- 3 seconds button delay to prevent accidental turn off
- Silicon slings for caps of batrery compartment
- Improved metal battery cover
- Dynamic voice tracking
- Incrased RF immunity
- Improved headphone case materials
- Updated new circuit boards and dynamic microphones
NRR (ANSI): 22 db
Power supply: 2 x AAA
Estimated battery life: ~ 350 h
Compliant with CE / RoSH / ANSI S3.19-1974
Weight: 400 g
WARNING: Military Connector can not use Element or Z-Tactical PTTs. You can use Earmor PTTs or TCI/Nexus PTTs.