Helinox Ridgeline Trekking Poles offer a refined balance of strength to weight with innovative locking mechanisms for improved functionality. Suited for mountain and ski use on arduous day trips or week long treks.
Ridgeline LB locking system
- Unique and innovative lever and button (LB) mechanism. Instant "flick" open/close lever to adjust pole length - vertical operation to avoid accidental disengagement.
- Automatic "no need to touch" button lock secures lower section
- Compacts instantly with just a "flick" to open the lever - the "easiest" operation - just ONE action
- Lever "rest zone" (unique to Helinox) maintains constant locking effectiveness because the locking mechanism is not under pressure when the pole is compacted for storage
- Vertical lever system operates two locking "cams" for substantially increased locking effectiveness without increased operator effort
- Ball bearing button lock mechanism for superior durability and reliability
Weight (g): 210
Outside diameter (mm): 18.5 / 16.7 / 14.75 / 12.65
Length (cm): 120 (the longest deploy length), 51.2 (Compacted)
Material: DAC Featherlight TH72M alloy
Grip material: EVA
Tip Material: Tungsten Carbide
Locking mode: Lever and Button